: 4
:
MMS :
: 0
: 05/07/2009

: Hannah Montana_I miss you    05, 2009 12:08 pm

==== klMat o3`nyt !m!ss you Lhana montana ====

I miss you

Sh la la la la sh la la la la you use to call me your angel said I was sent straight down from
Heaven youd hold me close in your arms I love the way you felt so strong I never wanted you to
Leave I wanted you to stay here holding me I miss you I miss your smile and I still shed a tear
Every once in a while and though its different now youre still here somehow my heart wont let
You go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you you use to call me your dreamer
And now Im liven out my dream oh how I wish you could see everything thats happening for
Me Im thinking back on the past its true that time is flying by to fast I miss you I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while and though its different now youre still here
Somehow my heart wont let you go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you
I know your in a better place ( yea ) but I wish that I can see your face ( oh ) I know where you
Need to be even though its not here with me I miss you I miss your smile And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while and though its different now youre still here Somehow my heart wont let
You go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you I miss you I miss your smile And I
Still shed a tear every once in a while and though its different now youre still here Somehow
My heart wont let you go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you

======:: ya raB y3GbcOm ::======

-DoDo-
.:.NeW cUtE .:.
.:.NeW cUtE .:.

: 9
: 23
/ :
:
\"* *\" :
:
:
MMS :